Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tommy Lee Jones

I saw the cheerleader movie last night with Tommy Lee Jones. That is one pure Texan man. It is hard to believe he was ivy league snootery at one point in his life but I guess so was Dub-ya. Country does not mean dumb. So politics aside (Texans are born blue or red and cannot change), I say TLJ represents the hot Texan man we women have come to swoon over. Do we care if he wears Gucci? Hell no! We want a guy who can shoot a gun; a guy who has a strong sense of justice, calls us 'purdy' while opening the door for us and looks damn good in wrangler jeans! That is what makes the ladies faint around here. So you pretty boys like Jude Law and Ben Affleck, watch out 'cause you'll lose to a man like Tommy Lee Jones everytime. Well I shouldn't have put Ben Affleck in that group because he is just a loser but if I had to choose between Jude Law (who I think is HOT) or TLJ, my response would be "hook 'em horns!" Be still my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home