Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Yahoo Member Directory Pictures

Have you ever searched through the pictures of Yahoo members? I say be sure to check the box "allow adult profiles" for a real funny experience. I have never seen so many men and women ready to bare it all for the entire cyberworld to see. I admit, I found one picture of this Italian fellow that shocked me. Well the photo wasn't of his face or anything but you could tell it was a picture of a guy, if you know what I mean. It was the biggest example of manhood I had ever seen so I felt compelled to send a note to him. I asked if that weapon was real or was the pictured doctored up or enhanced somehow. He of course claimed it was him. But then when I was searching later through some more profiles, lo and behold, there was the SAME picture as the famous Italian man! Yet this was a guy from NY that spoke perfect english. So whoever owns the real penis of the profile a_battman on yahoo, could you please stand up? I mean, as long as it isn't too painful to stand. You never know with 12 inches of steel weighing you down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home