Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Foul Mood Is Lifting

I think I am over whatever dark emotion that engulfed me the past few days. I hope I am easier to live with for my family's sake. Reading Knottyboy's blog always cheers me. He seems to have a positive outlook on life even though he goes through his fair share of worldly strife. Maybe it is easier for him to be happy since he is such a cutie. Hmm...I wonder if ugly people are less happy in the world? Sounds like a thesis coming on. Just kidding. I can see presenting that to my advisor.
Uh, yes sir, I would like to interview people from the website HotOrNot.com and measure their preceived level of happiness. I hypothesize that people with higher ratings will be happier than those with lower ratings.
You know I would be laughed out of the university. Oh well, it wouldn't be the first time. Wait, yes it would. I do feel better.

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey its the drugs. Nothing more. YOu just need a good pharmacist friend. Preferably well stacked and easy with the anti-depressants. :)
k
Seriously, if you ever need an ear or two just email me babe.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Kim said...

That's so funny, I say go for it!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Zoe Strickman said...

It's interesting how you describe an emotion with a visual shade. I think you are right that the body sometimes just chemically messes with us and we can be happy yet our bodies can be dark and sad and despite the inconsistency, it still effects our mood.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home