Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Atomic Cartoons, You Rule!

It was a great day for my son. The package from Atomic Cartoons came which not only included a DVD with 8 episodes but also a magazine signed by all of the creators. He was so overwhelmed he kept rocking back and forth like he used to do when he was younger. You can't always tell my son is autistic (until he talks) although people have told me his innocent face gives it away. Today he was reverting to all those autistic behaviors he has worked so hard to overcome like the rocking and the hand flapping but the weird part was I liked it. It showed me just how far he has come. He understood how special that gift from the studio was and that he was the only kid in Texas to have a DVD since it hasn't been released yet. He understood but he just didn't know how to react! These guys took time out of their busy day to make a single kid happy. They each wrote a personal message to him too. That is awesome and I cannot say enough nice things about them. Atomic Cartoons, you rule!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger IhadaBadname said...

how can i get one of these mags

 

Post a Comment

<< Home