Thursday, March 24, 2005

Brownies

There is nothing in the world more wonderful than brownies. I am not talking about tiny girl scouts but the luscious, chocolate concoctions that melt in your mouth. You can have milk chocolate, dark chocolate, fudgy, chewy or cakelike. There is a brand for everyone. Even if you don't like chocolate you can have blonde brownies which taste suspiciously like toll house cookies without chocolate chips. Brownies also compliment all occasions. Eat them for comfort, fellowship, celebration and as an aphrodisiac. mmmmmm.......

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I love me some brownies AND their amazing counterpart, the blondie. Oh dannnnnggg.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I LOVE COMMENTS, so please don't feel bad to intrude. I write to make people laugh and feel less alone in the world.

Take care and have a super weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home