Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Final Number Two

Today I turn in my second final which was a take-home final over non-western texts. I nailed The Book of the Samurai and Disgrace but I am worried about that Devil on the Cross question. The other two books ( Black Elk Speaks & Things Fall Apart) had questions that I could only answer adequately. I aim for exemplary but often fall short.

On a side note there is no friggin hot water this morning. I just love ice cold showers. The stupid jerks that manage this place have a standard response: "we're working on the problem" Well, while they are working on fixing the hot water maybe they can work on kissing my butt too. *sigh* only 2 more months and we will all be up north(er) with the hubby. Hopefully our house in Kansas will come with a huge new water heater.

I better go pop in that CD now. I feel like I am going to explode and that ain't good.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

by the way, I have a potty mouth too, so don't feel so bad about that. And I'm impatient.

And I get violent when I have to take a cold shower.

KS won't be so bad. Sure you'll freeze but what else is a sweater for?

**hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home