Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Morning After

My little guy made out like a bandit for his birthday. Before I get chastised for spoiling him, I really did not spend much money at all; he is just very easy to please. We all overdosed on cheesecake while he walked around in his Darth Vader costume telling us "it is your destiny" in a deep raspy voice. Well, in as deep and raspy voice that a 7 year old can muster. His prize possession was his Jedi cloak that his grandmother custom made for him. No one was allowed to touch it. His dad sent him lovely bloody pictures of a brain surgery that made us all sick except him. My husband is going to pay for this. Bigtime. I had to sit there with a plastic smile saying "wow this is cool! Look, they pulled a blood clot from that lady's brain! How exciting." They say you should always encourage your children. I went over and beyond the call of duty yesterday.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

SICK!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home