Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Maybe Moving & An Outing At The Cinema

I have been toying with wordpress.com and so far so good. I am thinking about moving but don't worry, I will let you when I am ready to go. I still have not mastered uploading pictures and that is just not acceptable. So until I can have a blog with pics at wordpress then I will continue to post here.

So I escaped to the movies today and watched Premonition. Didn't the trailers look good? Maybe I was suckered or something. I absolutely LOVE Sandra Bullock but this movie was not that enjoyable for me. She looked so beaten the entire movie. And instead of sad, or scared or determined she just looked numb. Kind of disappointing. The story did not sum up well either. Anyhoo, I knew I was in trouble because the lady that sold me tickets to Friends With Money was working today. When she sold me the tickets at that movie she said "Oh I loved that movie. It is a really good movie." Then I watched it and hated it. So today she said "Premonition is a great movie. I really enjoyed it." I took my tickets and said "thanks" but inside I just knew, me and this woman don't see eye to eye. Bummer.

4 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

u know net mom we change over 2 the new blogger and its doing ok 4 us. i think they got most the bugs worked out and it seems 2 b doing better. just so ya know!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Aw, too bad the movie sucked. And you're moving? Well, I'll follow you there, mum. =P Possibly, who knows. Love ya,

Kitten.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

1- Sandy could just sit in a chair for an hour on screen and I'd still be a fan. hee hee (Found out she donated big bucks for the new girl's academy (public middle school) here in town. *sigh* think I'd look good in a plaid skirt? har har

2- email me about wpress. It should be simple. 2/3 down the page, you browse for photo on your computer, upload it, and then when you see it show up, 'add to editor' puts it in your posting editor.

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

damn, i wanted to see it too :(
I do trust your instinct with movies/tv as we seem to like the same stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home