Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I Choose Happy!

Today I choose to be happy. Oh some bad things have happened like expensive car repairs and having to test my blood sugar all the time but those things are not going to keep me down. Nope. Not today because today is Wednesday and that makes tomorrow Thursday. On Thursday Mr. Daphnewood leaves for Atlanta for a few days but when he gets back he will be on vacation! Yes Yes Yes! I will have him all to myself until the kids get out for spring break next friday. So happy times indeed. AND this month is also the month that the Pretender movies I ordered come in. AND I have been keeping track of spring training baseball games being played. The Astros have won more than they have lost. I am just giddy.

3 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for happy! *hugs*

Speaking of Choosing Happy, I found this online today http://www.happiness-project.com/happiness_project/

and thought it was interesting.

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Giddy is good! Go you! :-)

Now, back to my regularly scheduled obsession (19000 words and counting!)

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

It kills me that a 'Texan by injection' keeps up with the Stros better than me. Ha!

We have Spring break next week. Oh so looking forward to it. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home