Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Not Impressed Yet

I am not impressed with the new blogger just yet. I may be jumping ship soon. I don't know. I really hate how I have to log in twice and it never remembers my information. What is the deal with that? I have also had a bad day with my walking so I am bit grumpy. I made it only ONCE around the lake. My ankle just hurt too bad. I sat down for several minutes then just wandered arounded a local Target store to up my step count. I did so good yesterday with making over 12,000 steps but today looks grim. Oh well, at least I am trying. SO tell me what you all think of the new blogger. If you like it better please tell me why. I need some positive outlook about this mess.

6 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger L B said...

I liked Blogger for its basic simplicity for anyone (incl newbies) to set up and run, but I also disliked it for all the reasons you've stated, all those niggly bits that don't work always. Still, it's not a bad place.. Why don't you do a test run with WordPress? See if there are less hassles there, and if you like it better, before jumping..

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Blooger pisses me off and I'm not even ON it. Been using WordPress for a couple of years and I like it just fine. I may be a little more technically inclined than most, however.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Why do you have to log in twice?

 
At 12:57 AM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

I hear ya sister. New blogger has a few more tweaks and posts much faster. But the logging in twice thing really chaps my ass. (Seriously, I WAS thinking that it was a Mac only thing. Glad to know others share my misfortune.) I remain Blogger just because that is where my crap is. I'm seriously preparing to move to wordpress. (My education blogs are all wp.) You don't seem to be a technophobe, so you should do fine. If you need help, I could send you the little 'word press primer' I use with teachers. ;)

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

come on net mom jump we did and all is good! come on over!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

LB, that is exactly why I chose blogger. It was fun at first but I haven't really "grown" by using it. I think that test run is a good idea.

Rick, your knowledge of computers intimidates me. That steam was so REAL ;)

SA, I just may be joining you.

Ryan, you are my neverending cheerleader and I love you for it!

Kim, once to blogger then another time for my google account. I don't understand this and it NEVER saves my information even though I tell it to.

FH, that would be so awesome if you could send me that primer. I am not afraid of technology but I am not proficient either. I get by with the bare basics. My kids know more than me. Thanks!

Ryan, you are my neverending cheerleader and I love you for it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home