Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Blog Has Moved

Okay I just gave in and did it. Honestly, my heart isn't into blogging right now but I know that down the line it will be so I need to keep at it even if I am not into it at the moment. Nice run on sentence for you there. Now that you have caught your breath, I will leave this blog up. I think I will keep my baseball blog here and my Still Drifting About on Wordpress. I am so dang wishy-washy and I do apologize. I have added some of my blogroll to the new page but if I missed you, don't panic. Just let me know and I will get put up in no time. So if you still want to keep reading, you can find me HERE.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger tara said...

hey you... I just wanted to drop by and say hello and see how you are doing? come back soon.. xoxo tara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home