Monday, April 18, 2005

What is Up with All the Political Blogs?!

When I surf the net to read blogs, lately I am finding nothing but these horrible politcal blogs. I cannot believe how many people make it their life mission to either keep conservative values in power or topple them with empowered liberal values. It is absolutely ridiculous. They belittle every politician who does not agree with them without using their minds to really think things through. They see the label "republican" or "democrat" and based on that one tiny label ascribe idiocy or genius. They are arrogant and feel advanced degrees in education give them superiority. Don't get me wrong, I have read some political blogs that have been more down the middle and not left or right but for the most part they are extreme. I have read nearly 20 this past weekend and only 2 or 3 were decent. God save us from the rabid conservative/liberal! Please instill a brain and/or heart where needed. That is my prayer for today.

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

AMEN!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home