Thursday, April 14, 2005

He Has Turned Insensitivity into an Art Form

I had a horrible day. I made it worse by my actions and negative thinking but when I asked if I could vent to my hubby he gave me a time window! I should have said forget it at that point but I went ahead venting and instead of hearing me out and saying "Everything will be ok" he told me that I was depressing him and he needed to finish his work. Oh, excuse me for interrupting, and I am so sorry that you had to be subjected to my dreary view on life today. After a really good cry-fest I sent him an IM telling him that he blew it but I was not mad. I even forgave him for his usually male rudeness. But seriously, was it really asking too much for him to be my sounding board and give a little comfort? Oh well, tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities and I intend on starting with a clean slate come sunrise.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

It bites when my hubby who's usually unrattled by my moods says I am being depressing and doesn't want to hear my complaints about life not being fair.

On the other hand, I have a sister, and a good guy friend who listen to me and kick me when I need it, so I don't *always* have to bug Rob to vent about life.

I feel for you. **hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home