Monday, May 09, 2005

Diploma and Freedom

I am now a college educated member of society. Graduation is officially friday but I am not walking so I am counting myself as a graduate right now. Now for the GRE's and grad school so you can all address me as professor. Yeah, right! Anyway, it is so nice to be free this summer. I took the kids to school this morning and WENT BACK TO BED!!!! My gosh, it was pure heaven. I was doing a little jig when I was telling the kids "ha ha you have school and I don't" but then my son reminded me that I was bragging and I told him to never brag as it isn't nice at all. Dammit I hate when they throw life lessons I have taught them back in my face. Whatever happened to the ol' "Do as I say and not as I do" childrearing plan? Those were the days.

2 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

oh I love it. I'm glad I am not the only one who gets her own words used against her.

Mindy says, "Oooh you can't say THAT! You told me never to cuss!"... she told my friend that after Trina said "crap".

Then Trina said sh--. lol

CONGRATS ON GRADUATION!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Congratulations!! yay :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home