Sunday, May 29, 2005

Fruit Loops

I just ate a bowl of Fruit Loops for the first time in ages. It was so good! I do not eat cereal anymore except the occasional bowl of oatmeal. It seems like such a kid type of breakfast but I was scarfing it up. When I ate a twinkie earlier this year it wasn't as good as I remembered but my bowl of Fruit Loops didn't disappoint me. The colors were so vibrant. They had this teal colored loop that excited me so much that I saved them for last. Now I have to admit, the box did say 1/3 less sugar and maybe that had something to do with it but I doubt it. I hear those marketing ploys are just that: a ploy. And I had whole milk. Not skim or soy (yuck!) I feel so regal and spoiled today. Who would have ever guessed that Fruit Loops could be so Epicurean?

2 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I LOVE THE FROOT LOOPS!

Did you ever see David Allen Grier on SNL playing Maya Angelou doing an advertisement for "Froot Loopies, Loops of Froot"?

It was so cool.

Have a wonderful holiday tomorrow!

 
At 8:05 PM, Blogger Kim said...

You go girl!

I love cereal, and cut it out of my diet for two years. TWO YEARS!!! Now I'm back on the cereal bowl, and I'm lovin' it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home