Monday, January 30, 2006

A Funny Conversation

I just had a weird conversation with my son. He really sees things in black and white sometimes. It is very funny.

Me: Hey M-boy, do you want some of these Girl Scout cookies?
M-Boy: are they chocolate?
Me: No, they are peanut butter.
M-Boy: No thank you. If they aren't chocolate then they are made out of girls.
Me: are you sure? They're really good.
M-Boy: No, they are made out of girls.
Me: But girls taste good.
M-Boy: No they don't!
Me: Yes they do. Girls are made of sugar and spice and everything nice!
M-Boy: no, they are made out of meat. I don't like meat in my cookies.

5 Comments:

At 4:04 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

hahahahahahaaa

how funny :) kids come up with the darndest things outta the blue, don't they? my youngest is like that all the time, and i just sit in amazement weondering where it all comes from. i would love to be in his mind just once, watching what he sees and how he sees it.
hugs gf

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

lol that's funny, now i want cookies! :D

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

That is a wonderous set of associations your M-boy is making. I'm impressed.

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

omg how cute.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

What a great kid!!! I don't like meat in MY cookies either!

Daph... I've changed blogsites. My new address is

http://jayleigh.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home