Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Liar's Meme

I stole this meme from The Babbling Brooke again. I am one of her lurkers. She does crack me up and I found this meme to be absolutely hilarious. I just had to do it myself.

1. Which Hollywood celebrity have you had sex with the most often?
lately I would say...uh...hmmm...Adrien Brody!

2.For what is your term as President of the United States best remembered?
child advocacy reform

3.When you ran for a second term you were rejected by voters primarily for what reason?
I wanted to cut our losses and sell Louisiana back to France

4.From what is your fabulous wealth derived?
selling my exercise tapes called "Buns of Steel and Beyond"

5.What’s the name of the famous Hollywood movie for which you turned down the lead role?
Pretty Woman but Julia did okay

6.What famous person is your secret illegitimate child?
Jack Black

7.What do your lovers most admire about you?
my long legs and slender waist

8.If you were an athlete, what sport would you best excel in?
cross country running or figure skating

Boozie, you know you want to steal this meme

9 Comments:

At 5:48 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Oh, my...I may need to steal this one too. And I'm very upset with Adrien...I though he was spending all of his free time with me! ;-)

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

This is fantastic.

"sell Louisiana back to France"

you kill me!!!!! ;-)

 
At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you...okay!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

ROFL!!! That's Great! My favorite part is the one about selling Louisiana back to France!!! hahahah!!!Thanks, Daphne :)

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

OMG is that hysterical! Wiat a second...you AND kimananda are both trying to date my Adrien? What?!
Oh, I think I have found your glycerin/glycol frog--it's a Eastern Gray tree frog

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Kim, please do steal this meme. I would love to see your answers. Adrien Brody has been only spending time with me LATELY. Last month it was Mark Ruffalo ;)

Jay, what can I say? I feel a bit guilty but not at the same time if you know what I mean *hugs*

Boozie, your answers rocked girl! everyone should check out Boozie's meme

Sangroncito, glad you are laughing once again. I like when you smile

Sunny! so good to "see" you! Are you going to do this meme? Please do!

Etchen, I am so sorry that you had to find out that Adrien is a three timing cheat on my blog. I just couldn't keep my hands off of him! He is so cute and those eyes...uh yeah anyway, I hate when I forget details of an article I have read so I looked it up and it is wood frogs that secrete GLYCOGEN and can freeze themselves solid! Isn't that cool?

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Oh cool!What wood frogs do it?

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

wow net mom thats was cool...thanx for being u know a cool net mom!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Scarlet Hip said...

I love lurkers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home