Friday, January 13, 2006

My New Profile Picture

My daughter drew an anime picture of how she views me. I was quite pleased since this looks younger and much much thinner than what I really am. Plus she drew me with really big eyes. I don't have big eyes but wished I did. Let's just say that I had a lesson taught to me by her drawing. No matter how negative I might see myself, my daughter finds me beautiful and young. I am turning 36 very soon and I couldn't have gotten a better present. So what do you think of my daughter's art skills?

5 Comments:

At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really good! I can't draw a straight line with a ruler.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

This is quite a nice profile pic too. Your daughter is good.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

She's amazing. Just like her mom.

36 is young. Just keep telling yourself that. My birthday is coming up and I don't even want to think about it.

:-)

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Aaawwwww great story, Daphne. Yes, she did do a great job with that!! :)

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

could she draw me one? I'm looking for a pic (impossible to find) of Dr. Rowan Mayfair of The Witching Hour by Anne Rice (who I most identify with as a character and I think I'm most like in looks as well as thought processes) so if she's up for it, blond hair, blue eyes, there is some fanart out there, but I don't think it's all that grand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home