Sunday, April 30, 2006

A Lame Post About My Contact Lenses

I got these new contacts last week. I have worn contacts before but never this kind that my totally awesome (and adorable) eye doc gave me. In the past, I have had trouble with my contacts wadding up into a ball and getting stuck under my eyelid. I even had to have Mr. Daphnewood pull one out with a set of tweezers. They always get bubbles and get blurry at spontaneous times. These new contacts are a whole different story. They are made of silicone hydrogel and I want to know why on earth have I been wearing crappy ones for so long? These new kind are AWESOME. Not once have they wrinkled, bubbled or got stuck under my eyelid. I love them. I can whip them out of my eyes and put them back in in 2 seconds flat. Okay that was an exaggeration but these are very good contacts. I just had to spout to the world that I have been behind the times and finally have been blessed with a great eye doctor that gives me quality vision care.

3 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Yea! Congrats on the new vision. I wore contacts for a while, and, well, let's just say I'm impressed by anyone who is willing to put in the maintenance time they require.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

I would rather be the nerd in eyeglasses than STICK SOMETHING IN MY EYE!! Besides, hubby is even more grossed out about it than me.

:-)

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

uggh contacts...I am fortunate I don't need them, cause it would be good ol' four eyes for me....I'd never be able to do contacts...this sucks cause I love the coloured mauve ones.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home