Friday, November 03, 2006

Freedom Friday Once Again

Yes, today is freedom friday! You know what that means: movie day all alone. I think today I will spend my two hours gazing upon the fine features of Christian Bale and Hugh Jackman in the much acclaimed thriller "The Prestige" for the very low price of $4 at the local AMC. I am a happy girl.

On a side note, I have been having problems commenting on some of your blogs. Especially non-blogger/blogspot sites (or typepad comment sections). I have been using Mr. Daphnewood's computer and he has extra tight security settings or something so Ryan & Mikey, I have been reading and hope enjoy your week together. My little anchored nomad friend, keep blogging! I hope you win. And Lame posts count too. I know there was someone else that I tried to comment to but it wouldn't take. Anyway, just so you all know I am reading but maybe not commenting because my husband is a freak about his computer settings. Oh, and Vickie, you don't have a blog but I don't want you to feel left out so you get a shout out in the post since you are my fellow Kansas City neighbor and are so sweet.

Have a great weekend everyone.

2 Comments:

At 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Daph! With my heavy load I would not have time to maintain a blog, but you are among my few favorites that I try to get out and check. Have a wonderful day!

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Rick said...

I find that various popup blockers interfere with some comment forms. You might try Ctrl-click to open comment forms in a new tab or window. Just a thought.

Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home