Friday, April 22, 2005

Major Field Test

I had to take an overview test today to assess how much I have learned in my major (psychology). Let's just say, you are at a real disadvantage if you take longer than 4 years to complete a degree. It has taken me about 15 years going on and off to school to complete this one blasted meager degree! Some of the questions they asked were from so long ago that the answers were buried under tons of cobwebs in my mind. I could not retrieve them if I tried. I mean, who really cares what phase of Freud's psychosexual stages has the child fearing castration? We all think he is quack anyway and no longer use his theories. There were 190 questions like that. You should all feel sorry for me.

5 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Ooohh. I do feel sorry for you. And you should feel sorry for me, because my day off tomorrow is TO BE SNOW COVERED! ON APRIL 23!!!! Sheesh!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog :)
I thought no one believed Freud's stuff anymore?

 
At 5:48 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Thanks for the sympathy y'all. No one does believe Freud's stuff. It's more like history lessons for psychology. and Jayleigh, it sucks about the snow but when I went out last night at 9pm it was 85 degrees and frogs all over the ground! I do not like hot humid weather. So make a snowman for me.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

There's a winter storm warning until 11 PM Sunday. They've been predicting all day that there will be upwards of 8" of snow. I believe I will make a snowman if we have enough stick on the ground. I'll take pics too!

ICKY humid weather and ICKY FROGS!!! Bless your heart.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

THanks for your comment. I just posted again. Feeling much better now. **hugs**

 

Post a Comment

<< Home