Saturday, September 10, 2005

The New Nickel

I wanted to have a lighter tone to my post today and decided I would address the new nickel. Have you seen it? I am getting them all the time now and I never fail to admire the shiney newness of each one. Of course my favorite part about the nickel is the hung buffalo on the back. I mean, when did America make anything anatomically correct? Take a look for yourself if you have not seen it. Just what you always wanted to see, a buffalo shlong!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Saw these the first time myself the other day...since when did these come around?

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, I saw, well was shown the new buffalo head nickel when I was home, but was too busy admiring the artsy incomplete side profile to really pay attention to the other side. How funny it is! I'm waiting for someone to formally complain that the coin is immoral!

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Yes, I've had a few myself.... Never bothered to look too close at the buffalo though... I can't even tell you who is on a ten dollar bill unless I peek. I guess I should stay off the panel at Jeopardy!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's Kitchen
And I Quote Blog

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

wow! HOLY MACARONI! I have never seen a buffalo, but man, maybe now I want to!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Not all of them have the buffalo on the back, though. I didn't notice the johnson. Yikes.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger Zoe Strickman said...

I was wondering what was happening with you. Love the nickels. -Zoe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home