Thursday, September 01, 2005

A New Meme

Okay Dave tagged me for this meme and I must say it will help get my mind off of depressing things so I am all for it.

I am not sure about the first part (how it goes) but I will take a stab even though you all know the same stuff as I do about Dave.

7 things you may not know about Dave
  1. He is a hottie
  2. He is a good kisser (unfortunately info not learned from personal experience)
  3. Likes fruit salad that his mom makes because there are no watermelon seeds in it (she takes them out--he's so spoiled)
  4. He is on a diet
  5. He has a tattoo and wants another
  6. He loves antiques
  7. He is has a clean house

7 things I have never done and may never do:

  1. Run a marathon
  2. Learned Calculus
  3. Owned a Mercedes
  4. Taken illegal drugs
  5. Learned how to parallel park
  6. Braved white water rapids
  7. Written a book

7 things I did NOT do this weekend:

  1. Cook Sunday breakfast
  2. Buy the bunky-board for my son's bunkbed
  3. Paint my toenails
  4. Find my glasses
  5. Blow my diet
  6. Fill up the van before gas prices sky-rocketed
  7. Chat with my friend in England

7 times I was almost killed or seriously injured

  1. I fell off of my skateboard at age 9 because I was being stupid and was wearing Daisy Dukes so my legs got all bloody
  2. A stupid whore ran a red light in Las Vegas and hit my car when I was turning left onto the freeway. The kids were in the car but everyone was okay.
  3. I almost had to have my first child in a german hospital rather than an army hospital because my blood was so thin and I would have bled to death
  4. An 18-wheeler jack-knifed right in front of me on the mountain pass on interstate 15 during december and it was snowing. Southern Californians do not know how to drive in rain or snow. Although I hear they are learning about driving in the rain!
  5. I got mugged in L.A. by a bunch of mexican gang members
  6. A cop pulled a gun to my face when I was sitting in the passenger seat of my brother's car because he saw a "gun" in the glove compartment. It was really a toy but I had to hold my hands in the air and get out and get a severe tongue lashing from this visibly shaken rookie. We were just pulled over for the registration being out of date!
  7. AND THE DUMBEST THING OF ALL TIME: I believed a man who told me he was a camp counselor of my camp at Hunnigton Beach and I followed him way far away from my group where he took me behind these houses and "asked" to see my breasts. He just wanted to "touch them a little bit". I was 12 and started crying and he got mad and I ran away. I still hate myself for that one.

7 people to tag:

this is hard since I want to know how all of you would answer so here goes: Spencer and Daisy have already been tagged as well as Sangroncito so I choose Skip (as if you didn't have enough to do, right Skip?) Rowan, SunGrooveTheory, Boozie, Jayleigh, Solin, and Kimananda (you had such an awesome list on the last one Kim!)

6 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

wow, you are way more than you let on girl! You are a scream! Tell more about your history soon, ,you have a far track record I think.

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Sangroncito, when I got back to the beach to my group the bus driver/counselor looked high and low for the pervert. He was MAD. I just hope that creep got caught.

Dave, you are such a tease. I think Daisy told me you were a boob man. I used to hang out with a gay guy in CA that also liked boobs. He always said "I might be gay but I LOVE boobies".

Spencer, love you too and kiss away!

Rowan, talk about my past?! ughhh, maybe soon ;-)

have great weekend all!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

you are so cute! sounds like there are mnay more things to learn about miss daphnewood and I for one cannot wait :)

and yes...dave is definitely a boob man.... i havent shared though ;) lol

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey this whole meme thing is fun...but I worry that you have had so many near-death experiences!

I've just started back at work and in a full-time master's program...so this means that meming might just be the thing to do (me not being the patron goddess of procrastination for nothing and all)...if I can find the time. :-)

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

I've been tagged. ^^ Mum, you have been in so much trouble, almost too much so. ^_~ We all still love ya though, have a nice weekend.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

OK I'll get right on that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home