Sunday, September 04, 2005

New Blogs

I have added two blogs to my blogroll. I should have added them ages ago and for that I am sorry. First one is Kimananda. She is one very interesting lady. She does the half-nekkid thursday entries which are way cool. Her last one was her feet. She is from Northern California but don't hold that against since we all can't be from Southern CA. The second blog is my adopted daughter's blog, Solin. She is really my daughter's best friend but I decided Solin should be my daughter too. I would steal her away if her uncle would let me but he won't. She has a blog about her daily observances and another one dedicated to her poetry. She is a great kid and mature beyond her years. Be sure to stop in and say hi to her.

5 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

you are the first person that came to mind when I was thinking of people who would enjoy her blog! she often writes in diferent languages too like you.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Awh, Danke. ^^

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Hey, Thanks for the links, Daphne :)

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Thanks daphnewood...I suppose this means that I should post something else? :-) I'll be returning the favor shortly!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

I'll have to remember to check back and visit theirs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home