Friday, February 03, 2006

Don't Mind Me

These next couple of days my blog will be more like a diary. Feel free to comment, but the topics are more than likely to be VERY boring. I'll mostly be chatting to my innerself.

I really need to get in to see a doctor. I hide things from the hubby. These headaches are starting to scare me. I don't want to go in because they might be crazy people headaches and I don't want to be classified as crazy. There are enough psycho people in this family as it is. Not that it is anyone's fault but really, how much more medicine does this house need? Then the other side of the headaches is, maybe it isn't crazy people headaches and something else. Maybe something worse. That would really suck and I do not think I could handle that. Then it could be nothing. But if it is nothing then maybe it will go away by itself. That is why I haven't gone. I am hoping it will go away all by itself. I haven't had a physical in 7 years. I am not a young girl anymore that can get away with things like that. Grandma died from breast cancer and mom has had cancer already too. I should make an appointment.

Mom comes back tomorrow. I will have to get out of my sloppy habits and actually do the dishes after making dinner. I really don't mind waiting until the next morning but she freaks out. You never know when the paramedics will have to haul someone out of our house on a stretcher and see how messy or clean our house is. In fact, if I keep eating fried foods that person might be me. So get to work. Quit blogging and playing neopets. You have bills to pay. ughh. I'll talk about THAT tomorrow.

5 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Chipper said...

Could these be stress headaches? How is life going after the accident?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Yep, I have been putting off the doctor visits as well. The thought that should get us both going is just to think of all the things that are wrong that could either be 1) nothing serious, or 2) something which is easily treated if it's caught early. Of course, these points haven't got me to a doctor either.

And, what's wrong with doing the dishes the next day? It's not just a bad habit, it's a way of life, at least in my house!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Oh my friend. You have the Neo-Habit too? I thought my sis and I were the only adults who did that. Hehehe. I try to stay away, but Destruct-o-match always calls me back. Ahhhhhh Neopets.

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Also, I am worryied for you and your headaches. Didn't mean to go neo-crazy there on ya. **hugs**

 
At 3:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Pontiac 350 weight Cartoon diamonds Home mortgage refinancing foster city43

 

Post a Comment

<< Home