Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sad Today

I got sad news and it has put me in a very blue mood. My friend died late Saturday. She was elderly but still, I wasn't done having fun times with her and just being her friend. I will miss her. Plus, Mr. Daphnewood's oldest brother is very ill. The big scary "carcinoma" word has emerged. Our family is in turmoil. I might be absent for a while or maybe I will write often. Sometimes writing helps but at other times, I don't have the will. I just thought I would let you know in case you don't hear from me for a few days.

7 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Our thoughts are with you. Do what you need to do, we'll be here.

 
At 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you comfort in this time of distress in your family.

Blessings,

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Daph--I'm so sorry for your loss; my prayes are with you!

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many hugs. I'm thinking of you.

 
At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

***hugs***

I am so sorry, Daphne.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

You have my deep sympathy. I lost 3 close family members last Christmas. I pray for strength for you and your family.

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Thank you everyone for you kind words and thoughts. It means a lot to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home