Friday, December 08, 2006

Is God A Baseball Fan?

I hope He is because I have been praying that Andy Pettitte doesn't play for the Yankees. I want him to stay in Houston. If he does sign with the evil entity known as "The Yankees" you just might see this grown woman cry. Probably, I'd sob like a baby like I did when E.T. died and Elliot was screaming "Don't leave me!"

Have a great weekend folks!


****update****

Well Andy P signed with the Yankees. I think I suddenly have become a Boston fan and hope the Yankees don't even make the playoffs. But that would be sour grapes, wouldn't it? Yep! or maybe just wine/whine

whaaaah!!!!

Go Stros'!

4 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Rick said...

If it's any consolation, signing with the Yankees is the death nell for about half the players that do. I'm watching Alex Rodriquez and Randy Johnson slowly slide into oblivion. Sad, really.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

are they talking trading? i'm so out of it in regards to Strohs news.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Al said...

Things could be worse. You could be a Mariners fan.

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

Just saw the news. Andy is gone and rumoring that Roger may travel with him again. Grrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home