Saturday, December 02, 2006

My Funny Boys

M-Boy and Little Man say the most random things sometimes. Let's start with M-Boy. I bought a bag of nuts from Sams Club the other day. There is something about the winter time that gets my family in a nut-eating mood. M-Boy was looking at the nutritional content of the bag (he does this with all food). I hear this from the kitchen:

Oh my GOSH! Mom, these nuts are a disaster! There is no vitamin A OR vitamin C.

I guess we should throw out the whole bag, eh?

Then at dinner the other night M-Boy was asking everyone which type of food do they hate. He wasn't asking what dish but what entire genre. My mom wasn't sure what he meant so I offered up an example. I said this:

He means what kind do you dislike overall. Like personally, I cannot stand Indian food. I loathe the stuff.

That is when Little Man spoke up. He raised up his hands and had this disgusted look on his face and said:

Oh me either! No way am I ever eating buffalo!

I nearly spit my iced tea out my nose. I was thinking more along the lines of 'punjabi' when I spoke of Indian food but buffalo seems a little exotic too I guess.

8 Comments:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Rick said...

Not terribly fond of buffalo myself. But the eagle tastes like chicken. ;-)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger FindingHeart said...

Classic! We actually have a great hamburger joint that will give you buffalo meat instead. Tastes great!!

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he including buffalo wings?

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

omg thanx 4 the laugh i needed it!

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Al said...

Buffalo make the best stew ever.

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of nuts?

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

hehehe

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny, I can see that.

Joy!

Shirley Buxton
www.writenow.wordpress.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home