Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Angry

Yesterday was bitterly cold. It was 2 degrees when I dropped off Mouse and M-Boy at their school. M-Boy goes to the high school in the morning for math then a bus takes him to the middle school for the rest of his day. The schools were not closed due to the weather. I was okay with that, being only slightly mad at the insensitivity to my children's safety. Most of the roads (not all though) were cleared but clear roads does not equal safe drivers. When M-Boy got to school he took of his sweat shirt and left it in his locker. The schools are very well heated. But then the middle school had a fire drill. All students had to go out into the freezing icy weather without their jackets if they didn't have one with them. I am so pissed off right now. I am going to call the school and make sure that it was truly a false alarm and not just a "drill". Five minutes in 2 degree weather without a jacket is brutal. I was freezing WITH my jacket on and I can only imagine what poor M-Boy felt. Well he felt bad enough to tell me about it. Usually I never hear about these kind of things from him. I get it second hand from his teachers. So look out middle school, I am going to rip you apart this morning.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Al said...

Momma Grizzly alert!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got reamed once for that very thing. It was Federal Law vs the possible ass chewing. I lost some ass. I understood both sides and just stuck my ass out there and took it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home