Monday, January 15, 2007

Cabin Fever

Ick! I have been stuck inside all day and eating non-stop. Normally I would relish the day getting to lounge about in my pajamas and doing absolutely nothing. But it is different when you have to stay inside. Oh I could go out and brave the icy roads but I did that yesterday and it kind of scared me. When no one else was out on the road I kind of figured I shouldn't be there either. It was slippery. So here I sit thinking the grass is always greener. What is everyone else up to?

2 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Working on digital training videos for work. ...sitting in briefs, unshaven for the third straight day, and the only noise right now is coming from the keyboard. Kids are with X and they are (have been) stir crazy! I miss'em, but (heh heh) she can have them today.

Prick Perry is getting sworn in as govenor, an ice storm is progessing across the radar, and ..... JUST LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW... SNOWWWWWW!!!! *sigh* It's finally winter. ;)

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Al said...

Just trying to hang in there until the snow and ice go away. Usually around here in Latteland, it is here one day, gone the next. Tomorrow it will have been here A WEEK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home