Thursday, January 04, 2007

Minor Health Issues

I am not sure what is going on but I have been under the weather. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both were negative. My blood sugar is fine at around 100. I have gotten plenty of sleep and I am no fatter or thinner than the past 6 months. So why am I dizzy all the time? That is what I am trying to figure out without going to a doctor.

So in the meantime, I have been making very sporadic visits to everyone's blogs. I am sorry for not returning email and such too. I want to say a very special thank you to my dear friend Kimananda who sent me a wonderful package in the mail. It had See's chocolate in it and I devoured it in about 30 seconds flat. I only shared one piece and that was with my mother. No kids or husbands could mooch. The fudge was fantastic too. I did share a little of that with Little Man. He insisted because I told him I thought there was rum in it. He is such a little pirate-Capt. Jack Sparrow-loving-scalawag these days and knew that rum is appropriate for pirates of all ages. So thank you once again Kimananda. I really really really really appreciated it because we forgot to order See's this Christmas. I was miserable until your package arrived. All Hail Kimananda Patron Goddess of Procrastination! You rock!

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Rick said...

It's probably the fudge factor. Too much at one time and your brain starts to fizz over 'n' stuff. Ask your hubby, he'll back me up.

 
At 6:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that the package arrived safely...and it can be our little secret that there's no rum in the fudge.

And do see a doctor about that dizziness...it sounds very worrying!

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wishing you LOTS of feeling better!

*hugs*

 
At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does your husband think it is? Could it be vertigo?

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're just getting dizy because you know Spring Training is just around the corner!

Seriously, hope you get some relief soon.

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

net mom go 2 the doctor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home