Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Doing Great

So my routine is to take the kids to school then go exercise for 45 minutes. Which right now is mostly walking. I am not going to a gym because I fail at those places. I decided to get active doing things I like to do. In the past, I didn't have an MP3 player. My gosh those things have revolutionized the whole exercise world. I normally can only go 3 laps around the lake/pond but today I was listening to Mr. D's Zune and I made it four times around. I made up my own playlist and I was so happy getting out of breath and working muscles in my legs that rarely get used. So right now it is walking but I plan on adding things like shooting baskets, playing catch, going to the batting cages and bowling. Fun stuff that doesn't even seem like exercise. Maybe even dancing but that could disasterous. I have no rhythm at all. Seriously.

5 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger Rick said...

I use an iPod on the elliptical trainer, but I have to be careful what I choose for the playlist. Nothing worse than being out of rhythm with a machine.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger L B said...

Hi there, Daphe!! I wandered in here from Simple American's.. hoping for some Ang Pao too, but I guess you're too far away as well... *shucks*.. But, really, you do need an iPod!

Happy Chinese New Year..

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you! I like doing fun things that don't feel like exercise, too!

*hugs*

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Ryan said...

exercise is good get an ipod or maybe one of them work out tapes with naked men in it! haha ok u can get it 4 me!

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger L B said...

This might sound cheesey, but that new soundtrack from Rocky Balboa is great for those rousing work-outs!!!! Ok, don't hit me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home