Thursday, January 25, 2007

Work, Weather, The Pretender and New Quotes

I have been working pretty hard this week. I have gotten much accomplished. My job may be boring at times but I still take pride in my work. There is no point in doing a job if you aren't going to do it well. At least that is what I try to live by.

I am sick of this white world in Kansas. The snow and ice has been on the ground for over a week now going on two. However, I did see patches of grass trying to poke through and many of the snowmen in the neighborhood are looking severely disfigured. I think there might be hope.

I am still watching The Pretender. I have found out about 2 made for television movies that follow these four seasons and they will come out on DVD in March. Whoohoo! I also found out that there is an internet campaign to get the 3rd and final movie made. Do those things really work? Isn't that like extortion? Give us a 3rd Pretender movie or we will cram your mailbox full of SPAM!!!!

I put up some new quotes. You should all feel sorry for me after reading them. I live with this kind of stuff DAILY.

4 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...riding a tornado of suck." LOL! I'll have to use that someday soon. Are you saying there were post-TV movies made of Pretender? Mmm, gonna hafta check out netflix when I get home. ;)

 
At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A tornado of suck?!?! That is bloody brilliant. I am incorporating that into my daily language.

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked for Dr. Quinn. And that was before the Internet.

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO at "tornado of suck." That's such a brotherly thing to say!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PRETENDER MOVIES!!!! Sorry if I went off a bit in my last comment. I am totally in love with the show, however. And it always irks me that they couldn't bring it to a tidy end.

There's another show VERY MUCH like it called "John Doe." I believe it originally aired on Fox. It was a guy who could do everything like Jarod but he didn't know who he was or anything about his life before he was found naked (!) in the water off the coast of Washington State. VERRRRY COOL.

Also, when Pretender was on all the time, my sis would call and ask what I was doing... "pretending," I'd tell her.

;-)

Have fun Pretending today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home