Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Birthday Wishes and Traveling Plans

My baby is turning 14! Can you even believe it? I am so old but she gets more and more beautiful each day. Her birthday isn't for a couple of days but I wanted to say happy birthday early to her since we will be on the road picking up Solin. I also want to say happy birthday to my dorky brother who knows deep in his heart that he sucks. I am supreme muahahaha!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com





Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Isn't my daughter so pretty? She can be such a brat but sweet too. Ah, the blessings of being female. I will be gone until Sunday night. I am going to pick up my other "daughter" in Houston starting very early tomorrow morning. Please children, try to stay out of trouble while I am gone.

Meanwhile, I have left some quotes for you on the sidebar to understand the craziness of my house. Buh-bye!

9 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^_^ Thank you mother. That is accualy a good picture. But not as good as many others. =P

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

She's beautiful. Doesn't that in some cosmic weird way, make you feel beautiful? It does that to me when someone compliments me on my children.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger roffe said...

Yes, she is. Greetings

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

wow very beautiful better watch out 4 the boys!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Beautiful girl! And the quotes are awesome. Have a great time and a safe trip. *hugs*

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Yes, my dear sisseh has her talents, but I will still be older than her. Happeh birthday to her, and have her not get into any trouble. =)Can't wait to go. ^^ And the quotes, meh sisseh has the best one. ^_^ Don't forget to tell Sucky how his picture cam out. That's all for now mum. ^_^ Have a nice drive.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Kim said...

She is beautiful! Happy Birthday to your daughter!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Oh, Daphne, she is very pretty. Happy Birthday!!! to her :)
Yes, those quotes are hilarious :D I like the one about the cow !! ROTFL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home