Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!

Wonder Twin Powers Activate! Form of an ice wall! Form of an ox! Do you remember that show? Well, I sure can use an ice wall for the upstairs. It is hot up there. We have a 2-story townhouse with a finished basement and the upstairs seems to get NO A/C whatsoever. Then I also need an ox to haul these boxes up to the inferno aka my bedroom. The movers didn't put them into the right rooms. They just dumped them into the living room and dining room. I need a magic ring that gives superhero powers. Anybody got a spare one?

To all my Florida and England friends, I have been praying for you *hugs*

5 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

My twin and I have Wonder Twin Powers!!! lol

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger David Edward said...

wait, its hot in Texas in july? "wal ahh never....!"

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

what is this show? Am i that young? (26 nearly)

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger Whisper said...

It's rainy here, on and off. Never trust mover people that put your stuff in two rooms. o.- ohpe everyone's hanging alright.
Love you, mum.

 
At 3:52 AM, Blogger Zoe Strickman said...

I just saw your picture online. I definitely thought you were older! The depth of your words just seeps through the screen. I guess you are just wise for your age. Not that I am one to talk. Anyway, I see your messages on my e-mail, but the Chinese gov't blocks access to the blogs and so I'll respond properly when I get back to the US in a few days. I've been trying to incorporate answers to your questions in the newer posts.

Warm regards,
Zoe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home