Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Five Truths and Five Lies

I got an email from a friend that had five truths mixed with five lies about her and it was up to me to figure out which statements were true. I have decided to steal her idea. I have nothing interesting to write about and after all, the NY Post writes lies when they run out of material so it should be good enough for my blog.

1. I have 4 half brothers, two half sisters, 5 step-brothers and 4 step-sisters.
2. I once french kissed Billy Idol at a golf tournament.
3. I ditched school to be in the video Where the Streets Have No Name by U2
4. I am afraid of swimming in deep ocean water since watching Jaws at age 7.
5. I am a first generation American on my father's side who immigrated from Sicily.
6. I got kicked out of Disneyland for being innappropriately dressed.
7. I once lectured Malcolm Jamal Warner on the benefits of finishing college vs. acting.
8. I can drink any man under the table.
9. I used to be a bingo caller.
10. The Edge (from U2) wore a bead bracelet I made for him on the Arsenio Hall Show.

Okay so there you go. Tomorrow I will reveal which are true and which are false. Have a great day everyone!

2 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I'm game...
1 you have a big family
3 ditched for a video shoot
4 I am all over this one too since Jaws
6 No Disney for you
and lastly 10 cause you so U2 crazy
How'd I do?
k

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Truths are:

1 3 7 9 10

Heheh they are all good ones!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home