Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm Back (Almost)

I am here in my new home. Many things have gone wrong. My mom was admitted to the hospital 2 hours after getting here and still hasn't been released. The movers still haven't shown up with my bed. I am getting good at sleeping on the floor. My phone and internet do not work yet although the DSL portion is supposedly up and ready. It's just that we need a working phone to get to it. SBC Global you rock! Can you hear the dripping sarcasm? I am able to post only because I have caught some ride off of a wireless connection and a borrowed laptop. I cannot wait for things to get back to normal. I have taken pictures to post and hopefully sometime in the next couple of days I will be able to actually post them. I hope everyone is happy and healthy and that y'all had a great holiday.

4 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

God bless you with everything that's happened these last several days. I pray that your mom is fine and is healthy and released soon.

And I'm glad you were able to go online, because I know how completely INSANE I get when I am not able to log on. YIKES!

Take care!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

OMG! Bouncing out HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY THOUGHTS YOUR WAY! Good luck.

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your mum. My thoughts are with her. Yay on the move and on the no bed. Nothing makes a girl feel more rested and ready for the world than a sore back and no dsl.
Hugs,
k

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Kim said...

Hello!! Welcome home! (kinda)

I hope you mom is okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home