Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I Was Tagged!

Sun Groove Theory tagged me with a creation of questions. So in the spirit of fun and support for creative minds here are my answers:

1) What is your favorite color?
blue or yellow

1a) What past-time do you associate with your favorite color?
I think of the beach and calming waves. Blue water, yellow sun.....I do love the ocean

2) What is your least favorite song?
anything rap, Bubba Shot the Jukebox by Mark Chestnut and Boot Scoot Boogie by Brooks and Dunn

2a) How many times have you heard your least favorite song in it's entirety?
rap-none that I can think of but the two country ones-far too many times to count since I am married to a country music fan.

3) What is your favorite flower? What does it smell like?
I love carnations. I know I should hate them but they make me think of my grandfather. There were tons of them at his funeral and when I smell them I always think of him and how much I loved him. They smell clean and fresh as I imagine my Grandpa is now in heaven.

4) If you were stranded on a deserted island, name three people you would not want with you.
My ex-stepfather, my son's 1st grade bus driver, and the drunk who totalled my car on Christmas. They are all first rate A-holes in my mind. On second thought, I would LOVE for them to be on the island with me so I can hide the bodies very well after I torture them all.

5) What have you personally done to fight osteoporosis?
I have been over weight for several years keeping those bones insulated as best as possible? uh, next question...

6) If a tree fell on your house, would you hear it?
no way. my kids are WAY louder than a falling tree. But if it fell at night I just might get lucky and hear it while the kids were sleeping.

7) What is the strangest thing you've ever eaten?
jellyfish. it was at a chinese restaurant that my chinese friend took me to where the menu is in chinese and you need to speak it to order food. very posh.

7a) Did you enjoy it?
no. it is like chewing rubber bands and really tastes like them too. I felt like I was 4 years old all over again putting something in my mouth that didn't belong there.

8) Who is your least favorite actress or actor?
unlike Sun, I adore Keanu Reeves (way hot in my opinion) but the one actor I will NEVER watch a movie again with him in it is Ben Affleck. He is soooooo horrible as an actor and I can't even look at his smug face on newspapers. Hello, he is riding the coattails of Matt and we all know it.

8a) Would you have a one night stand with this person?
I'd gouge my eyes out with an ice pick first.

9) Have you ever thought of an inanimate object sexually?
he he he. yep. have you seen Spencer's blog lately? I was loving my computer screen

9a) Have you acted on that sexual impulse?
sadly, no.

10) Do you believe you are impervious to fire?
no but fire is my friend. we must all live as one with the fire.

so thats it about me. I am so boring, I know. Has anyone ever eaten bugs? I was just wondering.

7 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Wow I checked your blog every single day for a week and then I miss two days and *pouf* you have three entries! hehe

Interesting answers for your interview!

Kids in our area pay for their own school supplies and the teachers suggest lists of things to buy, but the kids also go around like litte peddlers, selling crap to raise funds for the "nickel and dime" stuff. So I guess it's the lesser of two evils.

Love your pics!

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

ROTFL!!! Hehhehhh those were great Daphne. I especially loved the tree one, I can only imagine LOL!!

 
At 11:14 AM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

I always thought I was impervious to fire til the last building I lived in had 4 of them in a two year span. Now, I take nothing for granted.

Yes... I've eaten fried grasshoppers in Bangkok. I wouldn't do this now, as fried foods aren't allowed on the South Beach Diet!

Teehee!

Cheers,
Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

Jay, it was the same for you! I read the three like you said to do.

Sun, thanx for tag it was kind of fun

Spencer you know I love ya right back! xoxo

Dave, are you trying to get me in trouble with the hubby?! LOL it doesn't matter because deep down he knows I only have eyes for him.
hugs and kisses to you Dave

Mr. H.K., thanks for visiting and you never said how the grasshoppers taste! I am actually deathly afraid of grasshoppers and can't imagine seeing a plate of them. eeeewwwww!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Blair said...

Ants... they tasted like honey and lemon....

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Lol. Your island would be a scary place.

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Nice blog!

I've eaten chocolate covered ants (from a store in San Francisco trying to be exotic), but as far as I can remember, they tasted like...chocolate! Leaving me with the feeling that ants on their own would taste really bland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home