Monday, July 25, 2005

Kansas City Through the Eyes of Me

Kansas City is a nice place to visit and see. I would never recommend living within the city's limits though. One police officer politely told us to never move there because KC was the "biggest cesspool in America" and the Missouri side was even worse. Yeah, I can see how he would think that. On the other hand, I have enjoyed the beauty of it's landscape. I like cities. I am a city girl. I am not into huge skyscrapers but I love seeing big buildings that are designed with character. Here are some pictures we took while driving. Don't worry, everyone drives like maniacs around here so I was just fitting in.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

wow, I always thought Kansas was a small, farm town type village or something. Guess I've watched the Wizard of Oz one too many times. I should post some nice architecture of my home town that I enjoy too. Yours is nice!

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was that bridge built in the 40's? Looks so deco in its construction.
k

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Great shots.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home