Monday, September 19, 2005

At The Zoo

We had a fantastic day at the KC Zoo. The weather was perfect. Here are some pictures that we took.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me and my daughter. My hair looks like that cartoon character on Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my oldest son. Can you believe he is only 12? He is taller than me and wears a size 10 shoes. WOW!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is my daughter and my youngest son. Look at that blue sky!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

you've got a BEAUTIFUL and happy looking family, you are blessed.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

What a great looking bunch you all are! Next time, don't forget to invite me. I've never been to Kansas. :-)

 
At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love it when the temp and weather cooperate in making the perfect day to spend with loved ones out in the world? Just a gift on so many levels.
k

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

You forgot to bring me! Maybe next time, mum. ^^

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Blessed indeed! *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home