Saturday, September 10, 2005

Tagged by Dave

Dave tagged me earlier this week and I am just now getting around to it because Neopets has been stealing my attention. Dang kids site! Anyway, this one was fun.

10 years ago I was:

....25
....married for 4 years
.....being told my son was autistic by a very unsympathetic psychologist
.....calling bingo

5 years ago I was:

....30
....still calling bingo but in a new state
....thinking about going back to school
....started collecting DVD's at a frantic rate

1 year ago I was:

....34
....praying my husband would get the job in either New Orleans or Kansas City. Thank God he got the Kansas City one.
....starting my final 2 semesters of college
....listening to Christian music exclusively

yesterday I was:
....fasting
....working
....paying bills
....grocery shopping

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
chocolate (bonus if combined with peanut butter)
pizza
popcorn (LOTS of butter)
shredded beef taquitos
buffalo wings

5 songs I know all the words to:
happy birthday
I Can See Clearly Now
40 (U2)
Biko (Peter Gabriel)
Good Riddance (Green Day)

5 ideal places for running away to:
any relative's house (my family rocks!)
Cascais
Dublin
Disneyland
a cabin in Big Sur

5 items you will never see me wear:
a bikini (believe me I am doing y'all a favor)
anything with the NY Yankee logo
any type of fur that has the head and feet still attached (yes I have gotten one of those type before)
a tube top
black lipstick

5 biggest joys in life:
my family
my faith
worshipping! I love my worship music
meeting new people
making photo stories and movies with my digital camera and windows movie maker

my 3 favorite toys:
my computer
my digital camera
my DVD player/remote control

so there you have it. I won't tag anyone but anyone who wants to do it please feel free because I would love to see your answers especially the beginning (10 years ago, 5 years ago, etc)

8 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Chocolate with peanut butter...mmm! And Cascais is cool. May I be so bold as to ask you about your Portuguese connection? I meant to ask this with your 43 things post, and am still curious...

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

I am a military brat. My step dad is retired AF and worked at NATO for a stint in Portugal. I spent an entire summer there when I was 15. It was hell learning how to pronounce "Joao" but dammit, I can do it now :)

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

We need some Portugal stories!!! (My husband's from Lisbon.)

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, I'm impressed...those nasal sounds sure ain't easy. And if you share some Portugal stories with us, I'll share some (probably pretty boring) stories with y'all!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger tara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Calling Bingo sounds like fun, I wonder how one goes about doing such a thing ^.^

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

u did good on it net mom.

 
At 9:51 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

Wow how cool!!! I'm taking it!! :D
I like your 5 joys the best :) I'm glad to know someone else thinks worship music is a joy :D

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

Ok, think I'm going to do this now, follow over to my blog sometime later today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home