Friday, September 16, 2005

Blessings Abound

I just love fridays. Especially fridays like today.

  • It is 9:30am and around 62 degrees outside.
  • The sky is pure blue and my little chipmunk was on my porch this morning. I left some almonds on the steps for him.
  • I took my mom to the airport for her two week vacation.
  • It is also an eat day which means I had a delicious breakfast. How can you top Welch's grape jam?
  • I finished a huge project that I had been working on for work. I scanned in over 4,000 slides and put them into binders, labels and all.
  • tomorrow is saturday which means NO ALARM CLOCKS!!!
  • Did I mention I finished a project for my job?

Today is awesome. Thank the One who made you for the life He has given and then enjoy it!

today I am thankful for: full tanks of gasoline and morning snuggles

5 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dang Ophelia is making it humid again. At 6:30am, it was 73 with air so thick it felt like swimming...but I really dont' want it to get cold!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Have a splendid weekend mum. Later when my aunt gets home we have a little surprise party waiting for my uncle. We are going have him suspisciously go to a restrant then bam! Suprise!! ^_^ Can't wait. Miss you much, Mum. And have a great weekend.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Isn't it so amazingly wonderful to be in the same state as Mr. Daphnewood? hehe

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger SunGrooveTheory said...

:D

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

you can top Welch's Grape Jelly by mixing it with equal parts cream cheese....makes a delish spread in case you wondered

 

Post a Comment

<< Home