Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm Feeling It

Okay so last night's Astros game was intense. In the end, they pulled out the victory (top of the 9th inning to be exact). I really think they have a spot in the play-offs. So if they actually make it there, you heard it first on Daphnewood's site fueled by wishful thinking: They will go all the way to the World Series. My confidence ends there but give me a couple of days and I will get them the World Champions title too. Have a great thursday everyone.

oh yeah, on a totally random topic: what has happened to that apple-faced sweetheart Hilary Duff? She has wasted away to nothing and it bothers me. I love that she looked like a normal girl before. Now she is like every other stick figure actress out there. I can't blame her though. There is so much pressure to be thin but someone needs to give her a hamburger and make sure she doesn't puke it up.

9 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

me too, she was my daughter's hero, now even SHE doesn't like the new Hillary.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I saw a pic of her yesterday, too. She looks horrid.

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women with these skeletal bodies make me cringe. They make me want to grab a doghnut and shove it in their face and help them chew with my paws on their jaw. Since they are so flipping skinny you know they don't have the musculature for even the simplest task.
k

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger tara said...

I think it is really sad, hilary duff was one of the hollywood IT girls I really had faith in. She was a good role model. I was watching MTV (god knows why) and they played a public service announcement that hilary did regarding obesity, telling young children to eat healthy. the irony made me giggle a little, but seriously.. she needs help

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Yes, their all thin, Pressure probably. Well, that's more of a guess. but hey, it's never too late, sometimes.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

net mom u know i have nothing but love 4 u but u might have 2 play my braves in the playoffs i say this could be fun.

please dont whip my little butt u will make it red just send me 2 my room.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Daphnewood said...

oh Ryan honey, there won't be a need to send you to your room or whip you 'cause the Astros are going to win ;)

luv ya!

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

Hey, Daph,

Congratulations on the Astros! I'm very, very jealous. :-(
To make me feel better, I think I'll go have some chocolate. In Paris. :-)

Have a great weekend!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger portuguesa nova said...

Can you imagine how awful it would be to be a teenaged girl in this day and age??

Tiffany and Debbie Gibson and Janet Jackson were all pretty normal looking and easy to emulate...Hilary? Brittney? Paris? Good God above. I think if I have daughters I might force them to undergo a sex change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home