Monday, September 19, 2005

A Post For Solin

Did you see this?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com




please, be smart and listen to your aunt and uncle. As the days pass and if looks like Rita may come to Houston, please get out of town. It floods so bad where you live (you know I know this since I lived there too). Do you remember what tropical storm Allison did? And that was just a tropical storm. Rita still has yet to pass over the warm gulf waters. You always have a place here. I love you kiddo.

3 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Nope, didn't see that. Oh, and when was Allison? ^^; I know I have a home up in Kansas, I always will. <3 And mum, think, 4 more years, only 4 more years. ^_^ Or two months, is it? I can't seem to remember them too well. And of course I will listen o my aunt and uncle, I'm not THAT bad of a child. ^_~ And you know who has mood fits, might I say my little sister does? I mean, she can get going. ^_^ Love you all, allseven of ye, I think there's seven.. ^^

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Rowan said...

will spread the word to come here if anyone down that way hasn't heard.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

God bless you, Solin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home