Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Quick Update

I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and any other holiday you may be celebrating. Yesterday I picked Solin up at the airport. She is staying with us this week. It was her first time travelling alone and her bag got lost. What are the odds of that? The airline delivered it to my house last night though so no harm done. Poor Mr. Daphnewood is work Q2 this week (it means he is on call every other day) but will have some time off come the weekend. So until then the kids and I will hog her attention. I'll take lots of pictures and post some later on this week.

5 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

awesome glad she is there with u kiss her once 4 me!

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

I hope you have a wonderful New Years! I love the new quote on the right-hand side of your blog--I am not sure when you posted them, but I just now saw them! Too funny!

 
At 4:16 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Happy new year Daph!!
Hugs girlfriend :)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Happy New Year, dear girl. I trust you've gotten through the Holidays mostly sane.

It will be good to hear from you regularly again. I'm just now settling back into routine!

:-)

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
Click on map pda software free chart forex online http://st9dvmdk.blogspot.com/ building driveways Kitchen appliances colognes radar detectors kitchen how to size a platinum ring decks patios driveways wilmore pennsylvania boston driveway paving Diamonds and caribbean Custom automotive interiors

 

Post a Comment

<< Home