Saturday, December 10, 2005

Just Some Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last few days. The digital camera still works. I just smashed the menu screen and not the lens.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is what I had to drive through to get Little Man to the hospital. He took the picture out the window while I was driving. Pretty good for a one handed seven year old, eh?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



This is before he got his cast. He is wearing the splint from the ER visit here.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



The splint was removed and the doctors let him scratch his arm good before putting the cast on. Poor baby.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



It was snowing outside so this was the best picture I could get of his new candycane cast. I fell and broke the camera after this picture so soon I will update with a more recent photo. He chose the candycane all by himself. The doctor said it was his first one ever.

8 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Little Man is so bloody adorable. ^^ Even with the cast. and the picture is great. I can't wait until I can actually see snow too. ^^ Love you mum.

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

what cute pictures! i can't believe the amount of snow, must be v difficult to drive through!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger kimananda said...

That is a scary amount of snow. And I'm impressed that LM could take the pics one-handed!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Todd HellsKitchen said...

Poor fella!

Cheers,

Mr. H.K.
Postcards from Hell's
Kitchen

And I Quote Blog

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger M. Damian McNicholl said...

Snow makes everywhere look pretty much the same, daphne. The house could also be in parts of PA.

Great photos.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

mom we clean r blog up please come back.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

what a handsome fella

 
At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home