Friday, November 25, 2005

Flashback Friday: 1974

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Hello all. I cannot believe I did not blog all week. I was home, just not feeling very well. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and I will be returning emails very soon.

Today's picture was snapped by my mother when I was four. She was looking for me when she woke up but I was nowhere to be found. Children are often one with nature (I was no exception) and loved playing outside from the moment I got out of bed. My mom came looking for me and found my messy hair and dirty face just having fun. I did notice she had one of those ID anklets for me that were so popular in the 70's. I had one for my son (a bracelet) but it was when he had seizures. So my blogging buddies where did your four year old self like to disappear to?

5 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Cute picture. ;-)

I could always be found reading somewhere--pretty boring, eh?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

The huge row of light purple and yellow and white Iris behind my parents' house underneath the Walnut tree. Favorite place on earth.

 
At 8:10 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Very cute pic! I hope you're feeling better now.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger tara said...

HOPE YOU HAD A HAPPY THANKSGIVING :)

I was usually off following my big brothers. They were crafty, but I had the power of Mom on my side ;)

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Rowan said...

you're so adorable! love those braids...when I was four, wasn't allowed to leave the house whatsoever, but my mom often told the tale of when we went camping and my dad and his friend were "watching" me and I was barely toddling about, just over a year and was donned in pristine clothes while mom dressed my new baby sister, well, I decided that ditches were great fun.,....they couldn't find me because I was so small, you couldn't see my head for the reeds....my mom was furious with my dad when he happened to see the blond locks above the tall grass and screamed for years about my ruined clothes. oh dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home