Thursday, January 05, 2006

Hit the Ground Running

Today the kids went back to school. My life is so crazy, busy, chaotic, overwhelming, enriched, full, happy and totally blessed. I barely have time to sit down these days to write on this blog but I don't mind too much. Solin has come and gone and I got ZERO pictures because Mr. Daphnewood took the camera to work and LOST it. He ended up finding it under the bed in the call room. That really grossed me out since the camera was missing for a week and that meant housekeeping never really cleaned that call room for a week! Okay there are 5 residents in his department and all 5 use that call room. Eeewwwwww! Happy New Year everyone. It should be a great year :)

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Whisper said...

Heh. Glad to know you've had fun, and the camera. xD

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Just thank God you don't have to sleep there, right? hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home