Friday, March 03, 2006

Anniversary & Johari

Yesterday was my anniversary. We have been lagally married now for 15 years. Normally we don't do much but we actually made an effort to go out to dinner alone. It was pretty nice but Mr. Dapnewood and I are the type of people that do not wait until the anniversary to profess our love or to say how lucky we are to have one another. We try to make each other feel special year round and look at our anniversary day as just another milestone. I love him more with each passing day. I guess it is as simple as this: as long as we are alive I know we will be married to each other so why celebrate once a year? Still we managed to exchange little gifts and had a great steak while laughing our asses off. We laugh a lot in this house.

Will everyone do this Johari window for me? Thanks to Boozie for the idea.

4 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

These are the ones that I picked:
proud, patient, accepting, happy, giving, witty

Happy Anniversary to you both :) Big congrats

I enjoyed reading about your trip to DC, how much fun you all had! i am a tad jealous. I have been wanting to take my kids to the art museum here in Dayton...you may have given me the incentive :) I want them to be open to new things, experience things they never have.
Hugs to you my dear, you are awesome :)

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Happy Aniversary Daph! And what a great idea the Johari window is. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to try it out, while at the same time picking out words for you which are both complimentary and true. :-)

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

congrats mom!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Chipper said...

Happy Anniversary! It sounds like you two have put a lot of work into your marriage and are a great fit for each other!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home