Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Commenting To My Commentors About Last Post

When you have nothing to blog about, just respond to previous comments! Aren't I clever?

Regarding my last post about Easter and your comments:

Etchen- I have been roped into too many things that I really felt uncomfortable doing and also at times unqualified. A perfect example was when I was asked to help out with the prayer team. Hey praying for people should be easy, right? Not so when the people you are praying for really need some medical attention as well as spiritual and they refuse worldly remedies at all costs. Some people just don't want to hear the truth. I know I don't sometimes.

Vickie- we often have our own "services" at home. It mostly consists of Little Man leading us in worship. He plays this DVD that has Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band and Newsboys (to name a few) and then makes us sing along. He says at church the guy that talks just sounds like "blah blah blah blah blah" and wishes they would just be quiet and sing songs. Well I am sure the pastors across America would just LOVE to have him at their church. And I knew you'd like the boots ;)

Al- oh Al, houseguests that have no intention of leaving anytime soon. I feel for you. Not only one but THREE people is a huge adjustment. I would have drowned myself in your culinary creation there. It sounds great. I need to come over to your house for dinner sometime.

Boozie- yes, I am too young to have any children at all. I am just a wee sprite with lots of life left in her if her family wasn't trying to suck it all out of her. Just kidding. I am 36 and started young (21) but nowadays people start at like age 15 and graduate from high school with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Of course MY daughter will be 30 before she even dates. Have you seen the email with Hanes No Way panties? I am going to buy a closet full for her.

Sangroncito- ooooooh! I like jelly beans especially the jelly belly kind. I like the freaky flavors like buttered popcorn and peanut butter. I also like the Dr. Pepper flavored one too. My husband likes black jelly beans and only black. gross. I hate that flavor. hope your tummy feels better!

Jayleigh- I didn't get baptized until I was 17. My dad was catholic but my mom wasn't. It is kind of funny that I married a catholic man but our kids haven't been raised catholic. whoa, getting off topic here...yes, God knows what is in my heart and He also knows what is in my closet and what ISN'T (like any dresses at all). It's kind of sad but really had nothing to wear. Even my kids don't have dressy clothes right now even if I wanted to go to church. When we moved I left a lot behind. whoa...getting off topic twice. How do you do that to me?

Ryan- Sweetheart, you can be in my boat any day. You can even have my life preserver if you want since I love you that much!

Kimananda- I know you didn't comment on the last post but I was wondering how the research was going? I am jealous of your library. Such tidy shelves.

4 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your son has a good point, if you ask me. Singing is a wonderful way to worship.

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Al said...

You are welcome any time for dinner, just give me a little notice so I can make sure we are having something good, not just Mac n' cheese.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

**hugs**

You're the best.

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger kimananda said...

Oh, thank you for responding to my comment even though I didn't make one. :-)

And the research is about where it was a week ago. My excuse, a lot of family events over the long Easter weekend (we had holidays on the Thursday, Friday and Monday as well as Easter Sunday), and full-time work this week. But otherwise, I think I'll (probably) be able to finish it in time.
;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home